Monday, July 16, 2012

Tithing Quote Bookmark Freebie

"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing." -Malachi 3:10

For a lesson I taught to the children in our ward's Primary on tithing....I made bookmarks out of Behr paint samples for each child to take home as a reminder of how much tithing to pay. The paint samples I used already had a hold for the yarn tassel so all I had to do was thread some yarn through and glue the quote to the front! You are welcome to this free printable I designed of the quote if you would like to make your own for a fun FHE lesson or Primary lesson on tithing!

Get your free printable HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, this is a great idea and it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is very cute! Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. Do you ever post your creations to www.sugardoodle.net ?

    ReplyDelete