Monday, July 16, 2012

Called to Serve - LDS Missionary Prints




{5x7 or 8x10 prints}

I can't believe my little bro is old enough to leave on his mission! He will be serving a Spanish speaking mission in Hermosillo, Mexico for the next 2 years, starting this September, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! We are all so proud of him. I designed these prints to display at his farewell open house next month...{farewell invite designs to come soon!} Let me know if I can customize a print for your missionary!

To purchase a custom Missionary Print visiting my Etsy shop HERE

2 comments:

  1. Is there a charge for these? Would love a print for a farewell party I'm hosting this weekend!! Please let me know: joemarcicoombs@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittany
    How do I get one of these for my son?? His farewell is in a week

    ReplyDelete