Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Logo Design

I recently designed this vintagey {is that a word?} slash modern logo for RaeTay Photography. Rachel is an amazingly talented photographer. I love the way she plays with lighting and brings out the true personalities of her subjects. Seriously, I'm telling ya, you should really check out her work!





I can't wait to show you more of what I have been working on lately
& yes keep sending me your custom orders...


etsy banners
headers/blog buttons 
invitations & announcements
logos
miscellaneous graphics
stationary
lesson handouts...


...what have you, I'd be happy to help you out!
 Please contact me at everlovedesign{at}gmail.com for all inquiries.
I look forward to working with you on your next design project! 


Ever Love, 
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment